Category: Barcoding

If you need to use EAN barcodes, you will need to become a member of your national GS1 member organisation. For the UK this is GS1 UK, and their website will provide you with the information you need. GS1’s global website,, will provide you with information about all the other GS1 member organisations.

If you need barcodes for other sectors, please contact us, and we will be able to let you know whom you need to contact.